Young man (27) from Poreč and 22. an annual girl from Varvari who is 25. In October, the dead in the apartment at the Milena farm in the village of Bačva near Višnjan died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the County State Attorney's Office announced on Wednesday.

"After carrying out dead body autopsy and carrying out toxicological studies, it was found that these persons died due to poisoning with carbon monoxide. At the same time, it has been established that the presence of drugs, drugs, their metabolites or other toxic organics has not been established in the body of deceased persons, "the State Attorney's Office in Pula said on his website.
It is added that further investigations will determine the circumstances under which carbon monoxide poisoning has occurred.
The couple is on Saturday, 24. October was a guest at a wedding in an agritourism estate where they stayed. On Sunday morning, as they did not appear at breakfast, some of the guests went to look for them in the room they were in and discovered their dead bodies.

(Hina)