Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Ranko Ostojić told reporters on Thursday that the funds from the Schengen Fund would create reception centers in Trilje and Tovarnik, each with accommodation capacities for about a hundred persons.

"Building has begun when we get EU funds, but these centers are only part of the system," Ostojić said adding that these centers will not solve the problem of refugee waves and may be over by the end of the year.

Asked how many people can keep them, he emphasized that there are centers and becomes and how much is needed, that is, as long as the procedure passes.

Asked whether the number of 550 refugees would increase, he replied that he did not notice the number of refugees increased.

"Everyone is talking about waves going through Croatia, and there is no one yet," Ostojić said adding that over the Serbian border in Croatia this year, 77 percent of migrants came less than in the first six months of last year.