The blaze of luck and the quick reaction of the firefighters prevented an explosion that could have been fatal to everyone who got around this morning around 10.30 hours in the central Zagreb square, not far from the clock. In a nearby catering establishment, the so-called. Advent home, a gas bottle lit. At that time Ban Jelacic Square was already full of people, those who go to Dolac, which is a submarine hiker and a tourist. Fortunately, the rapid reaction of firefighters prevented a major accident.