At Christmas, the police found a dead woman (63) and her severely injured sister (59) who was the owner of the apartment in the apartment at Medvešćak at around noon. It was found that women were poisoned with gas.

It was found that flue gas was recovered because they worked together the boiler and the hood. The injured woman was assisted in KB Mercury.

The expert witnesses of the Center for Forensic Examination and Expertise Ivan Vučetić and employees of the gas pipeline, who excluded gas, came to the scene. After the eyewitness, the 63-year-old body was transported to the Department of Judicial Medicine and Criminology.